Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday Thoughts


Since there's a lot of rumblings in my brain and I woke up in a slightly 'off' mood (hey Margaret - think I traded Cranky Wednesdays for Testy Tuesday! LOL!) I just wanted to share a few of the messages/ideas that have popped up a lot in the last 24 hours:

Today, I set my own limitations.
I decide what I am capable of,
and I constantly remind myself
that I am capable of much more
than I usually believe I am.
www.WingsfortheHeart.com

I actually have gotten this one in some form _3_ times... think someone is trying to tell me something?! LOL!!!:

When you squeeze an orange you get orange juice because that's what's inside. The very same principle is true about you. When someone squeezes you, puts pressure on you, what comes out is what's inside. And if you don't like what's inside you can change it by changing your thoughts.
Dr. Wayne Dyer

Men are not prisoners of fate, but prisoners of their own minds. -
Franklin D. Roosevelt


No comments: