Sunday, June 14, 2009

Best. Comeback. Ever.

I finally came up with a good comeback for all the times I hear, "Have you lost weight?!"




I was spending a lovely evening with friends when their house guests, whom I've met on several occasions and are so much fun to be around, came in. I hadn't seen them in quite a while and was thrilled to get lots of hugs and then got lots of ooohs and aaahs. In response to one of the 'you look fantastic! What are you doing?' I popped out with, "I'm just getting more concentrated, that's all".




We had a good chuckle, did a bit of catching up and all was right & happy with the world.




But the more I thought about it, I realized it was true: I *am* getting more concentrated.




I came across this rough definition and tweaked it for my on general purposes (cuz it's what I do ;): Concentrate can also be the residue valuable metal [muscle] from which most of the waste rock [fat] has been removed.




So I'm stripping away all the waste and leaving behind what's _really_ valuable. Whoo hooo!




Also, wanted to share this video and to challenge folks to eat that frog!: www.eatthatfrogmovie.com/




emoticon

No comments: