Monday, June 22, 2009

I shared the love!


After my post on "Love notes", I went forth and shared it... and then sent it in. I was so excited to see that the picture I sent it got posted along with my note: www.healthytippingpoint.com/2009/06/operation-beautiful-today-notes.html (it's the one of a purple note on an ATM near the bottom of the photos)

Over the weekend I posted a few more in bathrooms along my errand route and felt like the secret Santa. It was awesome!

Because this movement has taken on a life of it's own, it's been granted a website of it's own! Go check out operationbeautiful.com/ for ideas on places to leave love notes, what to write (to other people AND yourself!) then send in your photos!!!

How have you shared the love?


4 comments:

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

Hey, yes I did share the love. I posted one at my gf desk....she never said anything but I hope it made her day. Wonder if she will post it in her cubie?

I really enjoy your insight, thank you!

Stephanie said...

That is awesome!

I was so excited to see that it made it to the SparkPeople "weekly roundup" as well... hope there's a whooooole lot of love that goes around!

Sensacola said...

I have to admit to not following much in the way of blogs lately... even yours Woobs... just haven't wanted to sit and read! But this one made me want to read and participate so I'm posting the 'reiki principles' in my bathroom for me to see, they read:
Just for today, I shall Trust.
Just for today, I shall do my work honestly.
Just for today, I shall accept my many blessings.
Just for today, I shall be at peace.
Just for today, I shall respect the rights of all life.
Just for today, I shall show gratitude to every living thing.

So there's my thought for today. Mwuah!

Stephanie said...

That is awesome! I may have to steal that...

{{hugs}} to the Woogs.