Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stress eating in 3... 2... 1...


Yeah, interesting how these things can sneak up on you.

Going back a couple of weeks I had my monster freak out about a couple of issues... ok, I'm always having a monster freak out about issues... that's beside the point.



Anywho, this one in particular is money related, which corresponded with some random and intense personal cr@p and I did my crazy meltdown dance then eventually calmed down. The personal stuff was a no-win situation, so we put it in a bubble and let it go. The money stuff, well, it was just a heads up on the potential for things to come... soon.

That day was today.

(Taxes, in case folks were wondering)

Thing is, 1) it wasn't as bad as we thought, and 2) I'd made peace with it and had already started working on a sustainable plan.

Or so I'd thought. The weirdest thing was, as soon as I got off the phone with the hubby & our accountant, I had the worst craving for peanut butter! I had to fight every urge to dig through my change purse and hit the vending machine for a peanut butter cup!

What the...!?!?!

I didn't have the food cravings hit at all the first time around, why now?!

*sigh*

I don't understand my body at all.

All is better now - I got distracted, I got to breathe, I had some carrots & hummus... life is good. :)




Technorati : , , ,

No comments: