Friday, January 4, 2008

Ugh


I thought Fridays were supposed to be good days? Woke up with my head filled with cement, and it hurts my teeth when I breathe. Gonna get some decongestant at lunch time and hopefully it'll clear that up.

Otherwise it's been an ok day so far. The scale dropped down a little bit - ok it took a BIG dip when I first weighed myself... and again when I had to be sure. Then it went back up after I took a shower (I had to see it again) but was still down from where I was on Monday. ::happy dance::

It'll be interesting to see how things go this weekend. I'm working a bridal show with my honey which means standing for 2 days but not much walking/exercise... wonder if the hotel has a workout room *and* if I'll have a chance to use it.

I also decided that I really want to get an elpitical machine for home. Noooo idea 1) how to afford it and 2) where to put it, but think it's a good goal to work toward. Maybe it will be my reward for the 1st 20# gone.




Technorati : , , ,

No comments: