Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Humbled

I got the most wonderful surprise this morning in my inbox:

"The SparkPeople Community thinks you are a motivation to others!"

emoticon

Awww... shucks. T'weren't nothin'!


This is an "award" that's given by my peers - folks who are on SparkPeople with me and whom I have inspired or motivated them in some way. Essentially, I've shared my "Spark" and helped to keep theirs going.


Sparkpeople has helped get me on the right path of my health journey, but it's brought so much more to my life. It's allowed me to connect with people in ways I never imagined! I've been able to help and encourage people that I may never meet, but by helping others, I attain even more success toward my goals.

I've crossed paths with some amazing people that I wouldn't have met otherwise. People I haven't met, and a couple that I'm blessed to have live close to me and have only know a very short while, but consider some of my closest friends in the world beyond SparkPeople.

Thank you to everyone who voted for me! I'm honored to stand with the other SparkPeople Motivators, some of whom are my closest friends!!!

But don't worry, I'm still in the trenches plugging away at being the best me I can.

No comments: