Thursday, April 23, 2009

What if...


My brain is still somewhere between AZ & Florida, and alternates between buzzing like a hive of angry bees and then a zen like calm comes over me... only to repeat the process 20 seconds later.

If you are wondering why I really am not posting anything of any real value at the moment, that's why. And truth be told I'm also keeping quiet because I'm afraid my outloud voice will be a little /too/ authentic, if you know what I mean. :)

I shall leave you with this thought to plant a seed: Think about all the compliments you've been paid over your life, the kind words that you've received, the recognition that's been shown to you.

What if you lived just one day of your life - or even 1 hour - truly believing you /are/ that person?




Technorati : , , ,

No comments: