Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday Again...



As part of the changing of attitudes, I'm *not* going to say the low weigh in on Friday was short lived. I *am* going to say that the small rise in numbers on the scale is... yeah, it was an over indulgent weekend (I mean really, who *needs* 4 rum & cokes?! Well, apparently me, but still...) but I'm over it.

These next few weeks are gonna be me as the mad sewin'/exercisin'/cleanin' fool. Just not today.

Had to drop the Honey off at the airport this morning. We'd stayed in Phoenix Sat & Sun (heh... got flirted with by the Pres of the SCA... go me). Had to get up around 3:30 this morning to be out and at the airport by 4:30 and for me to head home... getting up that early pretty much guarantee's insomina will hit. And it did. I got about 2 hours of sleep and had to drive about 1.5 hours after that in the super high winds.

I'm wiped. I ended up calling work and letting them know I'd be in around 10 and promptly fell asleep...the kitten sleepy mojo helped alot. LOL! Feeling slightly more human-winds not helping the allergies at all- but it's gonna be an early night, I can tell.

But tomorrow will find me well rested and popping out of bed to join Denise Austin for a round of aerobics on the beach. :) Heck, I may even try out some exercises on my new stability ball tonight... I know, that's just crazy talk, but it could totally happen. :)




Technorati : , ,

No comments: