Friday, October 5, 2007

Apparently I did pass...


So after all the stuff yesterday, eating out at lunch and then having the unplanned eating out last (got a call from a friend who was in town so we opted to go have drinks & dinner with him) I *still* saw a drop in the scale. A really good drop! So either it's my body freaking out or I'm really on the right track... I'm choosing option B. :)

Was proud of myself last night - went to village inn, and I got a salad instead of fries and had the grilled chicken portobello sandwich and only had 1/2 the bun it came on. VI is not my favorite place at all, but the meal was actually tasty. And I only had about 1/2-3/4 of my drink and gave the rest to my honey. Needed it, but decided to enjoy a little and give the rest away.

Tonight, however, I'm planning on going to happy hour, and just got notice that other friends who are back in town briefly, all want to get together and go to IHOP for dinner... ::grumble:: I know I can't shut myself off from stuff like this forever, but OMG does it all have to hit at once?!

must spend a few minutes thinking about my game plan before making decisions.




Technorati : , ,

No comments: