Monday, October 29, 2007

Frustrated


I'm really getting sick of this gaining & losing the same 2-3 pounds every week/weekend. This weekend I didn't eat too badly and even did my workout on Saturday yet the scale still went up. It's just frustrating and annoying.

I mean, am I destined to only be able to eat certain things and that's it? And the minute I add in a little bit of variety will mean instant weight gain? Arg. Yes there's a little bit of comfort in knowing key foods that help with the loss, but if that's *IT* for the rest of my life, it's so not worth it.

I'm hoping this particular jump is because of the chinese food last night and is water retention... but still. It's going to be a long hard battle and I'm not sure I'm really up to it, not to mention feeling really grumpy today. I didn't sleep well at all last night, didn't get up to exercise today, and just feeling kinda cruddy... have the same wound but tired feeling that I've had for the last couple weeks and it's not going away. Normally it'd be good, but it's not productive at all. More like I'm exhausted but the brain and the body aren't quite ready to collapse yet.

Ok, this is me just whining... need to get over it and move on.




Technorati : , ,

No comments: