Monday, September 28, 2009

Conspiracy Theory


Retrograde: "Moving in the opposite direction to something else."

Mercury: Since Mercury rules communication, it's said that everything goes haywire in that area during a retrograde phase.

These days I'm not one to put much stock in the celestial bodies and their movement/impact on my life... planets revolve as they have for many a millenia and will continue to do so for many a millenia more.

So why has this last month been like fighting an uphill battle, banging my head against the proverbial brick wall? Why it's so very easy to tick friends off, and make enemies of the easiest going of people? Things that are normally easy are extraordinarily difficult... and I wonder if my Babblefish is broken and I'm suddenly speaking Klingon in a Goa'uld home world. (and if you followed that, you're a supreme geek! YAY! I salute you!)

Mecury Retrograde dates for 2009: September 6th to 29th

Yes, there's a 99.9999% chance it's just one of those times that are challenging overall and presenting an opportunity for learning and personal growth and all that jazz.

I'm still blaming Mercury, the blasted messenger of yore.

Happily, his return to the straight and narrow path starts tomorrow... just in time for me to ENJOY my vacation. Excellent timing on his part, I must say. ;)

Now if I just need to figure out who the --bleep-- ordered snow for the Edmonton region this week. We need to have some words. ;)


No comments: