Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yay! Better!


It's amazing the difference a day makes, in addition to letting go and forcing myself to chill. Oh yeah, allowing the hormonal wave to pass helps as well. Feeling much better today - My body feels better adjusted today, my mood is a bit brighter, and I was able to get up and go for a nice walk this morning without too much fuss. I didn't push myself very hard, but it was a lot less agonizing than it was on Tuesday, so yay! It will make tomorrow's walk a lot easier to deal with and getting back to 'work' next week a piece of cake! (mmm... caaake.)


I also discovered a new love. I've been a fan of the vanilla Designer Whey protein powder. Well, I was out and TJ's only had the chocolate and I decided to give it a try. O-M-G num! Especially as part of the PB & Banana smoothie I like to make. I mean, it's chocolate so of course it's nummy, but it actually had flavor unlike the vanilla that was just sort of... well, vanilla. Yeah, I'm struck by the oddness that is me getting excited over protein powder, but whatcha gonna do?


Oh, and to the boy's that read yesterday's entry (jmchris) sorry I kept it pretty tame. I'll do better next time.




Technorati : , , , ,

No comments: