Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Meh


Some days are just more challenging than others. Not sure what's going on but I am feeling so bleh and have no energy, not to mention the fact that everything and every one is annoying right now. I'm even contemplating cancelling the appt with my trainer tomorrow, that's how bleh I feel. I think my sinuses are starting their spring time rebellion. I even had to use my inhaler last night - the first time in at least 6-8 months. And thinking back, I totally blame the walk on Sunday in the wind & chilly weather.


*doh*


I'm trying to feel the love today - I mean, I'm wearing a skirt I haven't worn in ages (and also remembering why I didn't wear it much when it did fit!) and finally fit into the pants that, until this weekend, I considered my nemesis. (these are size 14 linen pants and I swear they're really size 12-13!) so that should be enough to make me jump my happy butt out of bed in the morning and head to the gym, right?


Yeah, not so much, really. The headache, cranky lungs, and achy body are giving me a different message.


I was having a conversation with a friend of mine this weekend about how my body is just frustrating me lately. It's like the stories you hear about people getting those challenges right before a major breakthrough... About how I feel at the moment, and while I don't want to stop, there's minimal oomph to push me right now.


So this week shall be about focusing on rest, on nutrition, and moderate movement...


With that, think I need make a call. Erg.




Technorati : , , ,

No comments: