Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Whiny Wednesday


emoticon
Yeah, usually it's Cranky Wednesday, which it is by default, but feeling more whiney than anything.

I'm sore from the weights yesterday - but it's actually the 'good' sore because 1) I can function and 2) I'm feeling musckles that I obviously haven't used in years, but bad because I felt it every time I rolled over or moved last night and the alleve/ibuprophen I've taken has barely taken the edge off.

Then I barely got any sleep last night because my kitten who hardly ever ventures upstairs (the other kittens are bullies and chase him off) got very brave and was VERY needy last night and was either walking, mooshing, or flopping on me for the better part of the night. And then the Wacky Bobo(tm) dreams when I /did/ sleep didn't help at all.

Oh yeah, and have a headache from all the funky pressure systems/rain storms we've got going on.

Needless to say, I finally woke up enough to realize that my alarm had been going off for 10 minutes, there was no prying me from the bed. It's been a while since that's happened. And no where in the foggy brained thought process did I think, "the soreness will go away if you get up and move." Heh, I think my body was scared that I'd make it do another 40 min HIIT workout and rebelled. Oh well, the gym shall just have to pine for me till I get there tomorrow. :) Till then, I think some serious stretching will be in order tonight - in between foldling laundry, unloading & loading the dishwasher, and cleaning up the living room a bit. ::flop::




Technorati : , , , , ,

No comments: