Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My personal silliness for today


Here's my workout of the day:

"Tabata Something Else"

Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.

HOLY MACARONI! Tabata's suck! In that happy sweaty good way, but still...

How the heck do you keep track of your reps when you barely get the chance to catch your breath!?

But I was proud of me - I not only did all 32 intervals, I did no knee pushups! I used the smith machine for the beginner pull ups (Feet on the ground) and put the bar at the the 3rd notch from the bottom for pushups.

Lets just say that, even though the pull ups were a struggle, and the pushups were, well, pushups, I did enough of each to question why I thought it was a good idea to wash my hair today - could barely keep my arms up to shampoo let alone style it! LOL!


1 comment:

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

Thats a nice workout!
Congrats, I love a workout like this one just for that reason.

Keep it up champ!