Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The day I cried "Unkle!"


I know I've been complaining/commenting for a while that my clothes are getting too big and that I need to at least buy new pants.


Well, today (or at least tomorrow depending on my schedule) looks like it's that time has finally come. This may be a bit TMI, but I went in the restroom a bit ago and realized that I had pulled my pants down without unbuttoning or unzipping them. And these are pants that were freshly washed and put through the drier.


I know it's a nice problem to have - clothes being too big - but I've also realized for a while that it doesnt' look professional to have super baggy pants and I need to do something about it.


I so want to just order them from a catalog because we all know what happens when I go shopping ::rolls eyes:: but I can't find any that I like - looked at Chadwicks, Newport News, and New York & Co's site and can't really tell from the pictures if they'd work for me which means I need to go to a store.


::whine::


A friend of mine suggested Fashion Bug, but I need to do my measurements first to be able to order the right size.


Anyone have any suggestions?!?





Technorati : ,

No comments: