Monday, December 8, 2008

Action: Awesome!

In my corner of the SCA, our once and future King Eduard had a battle cry. During court, whenever he would say the world "Action", the populace would yell back, "AWESOME!" It was very moving to hear people from across the known world (literally - there were folks from Germany, Australia, and England there!) partaking in this battle cry. I would yell along with everyone, being caught up in the fervor. I don't know quite where it originated but it stuck with him through 2 reigns, and I'm sure it will be part of his next one.

Funny thing is, that I've been having this go through my brain the last few days and wasn't sure why. After writing the previous entry, I'm thinking in some way it was in pre-response to that.

I am scared by my own potential, my own awesomeness, but that is what I need to open myself up to.

So my action: to be awesome!! To recognize that I AM awesome. To allow myself to be open to the awesome of the universe.

Easier said than done, but it can be done.




Technorati : , ,

1 comment:

Sensacola said...

Awesome!!

From one WW to another ;)