Monday, April 2, 2007

Weekend-o-fun

So we went for the NAMI walk on Saturday, crashed out shortly after getting home and then were general bums for the rest of the day. I think I watched more SG-1 this weekend that any person should, but feel rather caught up on it all...

Sunday was another bum around day whcih was very much needed. Did get groceries, and we went to Mirabelle's for cake tasting... loves the cakes. mmm... And we did one big thing: set the date. Finally. 7/13/08. When we first got engaged, we'd talked about this may, but it just didn't quite set in. After Emma & Liam's wedding, I think it got us both in the mindset of what we want to plan and actually starting the steps. It's 438 days away, and I need to keep myself under control and not drive us buggy with 'what about... how about ... maybe we could... '

This is me breathing and taking baby steps.

One thing is for sure - I'm totally stepping up the exercise before going dress shopping. Got a picture of me from the walk. OMG I look hideous! O_O So not a flattering picture to begin with , but... ::shudder:: just when I was starting to feel better about how I looked. :P

No comments: