Friday, April 20, 2007

Yay for Friday

::bangs head on desk::

Very happy it's Friday, and very happy that I slept well last night. Just been focusing on money a lot the last few days and getting frustrated. In general, I've been on auto pilot - health wise, money, house, etc., and it's showing. Now the challenge to not play catch up, but to jump in where I am and deal with what needs to be done.

Just not fun sometimes to be an adult, and juggling all the things that need to be taken care of. Seems like the juggling goes fine for a while, a good rhythm is established, then something slips and it all gets out of whack. I just need to realize that eventually, it'll get back into that rhythm if I am consistent and persistent.

I'm also realizing that I've learned a lot from my life in Mary Kay... it hasn't made me independently wealthy by my own inactions, but I've learned about goals, about being accountable, about the importance of tracking, and how to be a good cheerleader when need be.

No comments: