Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Interesting...

You can make the best of judges because of your ability to be fair-minded. Still, you often have a tough time making decisions. With Mercury now opposite your sign, the scales are tilting both ways with you in the middle. You may not be able to resolve the feeling of being split in two. It will be easier if you understand that you don't have to choose yet. Stretch your mind and let the differences coexist for a while; the solutions will come to you in time.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Makes a lot of sense for what's been going on lately - like I'm feeling equally happy and sad at the same time. So guess I just let it sit for a while and see what happens and go from there.

One thing that keeps tugging me in two different directions is wanting to just say something about the whole estrella incident, mainly because there's been some things - feelings mostly - dredged up recently. Instead of just letting the situation lay... it's done, it's over, it's a very dead, decomposing horse... I so want to express my dissappointment with the way things were handled. I know, it takes me a while to really process things, and guess I'm at that point finally with this situation.

No comments: