Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Healthy Reflection for today...

Own all of your choices

The choices you make today will determine the path that your life will take. When you sit back and look at the decisions you've made in your life, are you happy with the route you've paved? If you're not, make a change today. The next time you make a choice, ask yourself if this decision will lead you to the path you want to travel along. Set some new goals that will lead you to your dreams and then plan your course.

When you start paying attention, the PTB really get busy putting stuff in front of you that you need. After yesterday, I've really been thinking a lot about what path I'm on and were it's leading me. For the most part, I'm happy with my path. The choices of my past-good or bad- have brought me to where I am now. And the choices I make today and tomorrow will lead me to where my future self will be. Taking a quick review of things at the moment, there’s parts of my life where I’m very happy, secure, and confident of the path. Money isn’t so great at the moment, but it’s a renewable resource and will get better. There’s other parts of my life that are more of a rocky, obscure path that I’m not sure where I fit, or if there’s any sort of safe place. But I’ll pass through it eventually, and hopefully come out in a better place.

Also realizing that today is anti-procrastination day… there’s something that I’ve been putting off doing for a little while now and it needs to be taken care of. Just trying to figure out how to go about it.

No comments: