Monday, December 17, 2007

What I did right...


It's getting to that time where I"ve been all gung ho and working it, and now I'm tired and not seeing the fast results I want... so in an effort to not get discouraged, Here's what I've done good so far today:

1) did my Firecracker 'circuit' - lunges, pushups & crunches and then some more crunches
2) measured my cereal & milk this morning
3) wore my pedometer
4) From this weekend I had a hideous craving for fries 1that I gave into... I ordered a small instead of medium, and only ate about 1/2 the order, and only had 1/2 a soda instead of the whole can.

I'm wearing my high boots that my are about 1/2" too small at the top, and despite my working out and all, my calfs have gotten more muscular so they're still snug. erg... but thank heavens for long skirts! LOL!




Technorati : , , , ,

No comments: