Friday, December 28, 2007

interesting Friday


I've taken the last 2 days off work and it's been interesting... been able to do stuff around the house, get some shopping done, spend time with my honey, but I've been seriously unmotivated to do anything. I finally decided to walk down to the store (a few blocks away) to get a couple things, but really wanting to just curl up on the couch with the kittens and the honey and watch tv.

The good news is that I cleared out the fridge, cleaned it and am getting my shopping list ready to get myself prepped for the new year and a new me. Also getting some stuff tossed from the house - good to start with the decluttering for the New year as well. otherwise, life is pretty boring right now... we're debating about going to aparty tonight, but my honey has been going through stuff from his parents so not sure he's going to be in a social mood.




Technorati : , , ,

No comments: