Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Boxing Day



Yay! I survived Christmas... for the most part. Did ok on my eating, but ooh, the nummy mimosa's. Curse them and their alcoholic goodness. Mmm... and the Bailey's in the coffee.

But my honey was very good to me, got me some sparkles (no, Mar, he didn't go to Jared's... LOL!) and also got me a new scale. This one measures body fat content and hydration level. While I like the old one for just stepping on it and getting my weight, this will be nice to see the body fat % go down cuz right now... Oy! So didn't need that to make me feel like any work I do is for naught... but it *will* be nice to track my progress.

Ooh, and the happy thing is that I get to spend more time with my honey - kinda stinks he's not going to be working (ie not making money) this weekend, but glad I get to spend a little more time with him.




Technorati : , ,

No comments: