Monday, November 26, 2007

I made it through


Yay! I survived the turkey day trap and managed to maintain my weight... and even dropped a 1/2#.

The holiday was great and the weekend was very nice - got to spend a lot of time with my honey which was wonderful. Even helped him out at his presentations on Friday, making some money in the process. :) The cold front finally moved in and we had to turn the heat on by Saturday... Yeah, I'm a wimp with the cold, but oh well.

So in an update letter from my Firecracker group, one of our fearless leaders mentioned that if we shed 2# of body clutter a week, by 7/4/08 we'd be down 64#... now I don't need to lose that much, but wow! I could so stand to drop 2# a week.

So I decided that I'm done. Yes it's been nice to see small drops here and there. But I'm done with bein satisfied with whatever happens, and start making it happen.

Practice Persistence Patience - Success is sure to come

So my goal for the next 4 weeks is:
1) get a minimum of 30 min of exercise a day (one day off for rest),
2) use my plan to get walking...
3) bring my shoes & change of clothes to work so I can walk the track 1-2 times a week
4) Strength training 3x a week to get my arms in shape for rapier and the wedding
5) watch my sodium intake to keep the bloating down.
6) only 1-2 alcoholic beverages a week max. (after one beer I instantly felt bloated)

I think that works for now. :)




Technorati : , , ,

No comments: