Monday, August 13, 2007

Thoughts for the day...


Again with the PTB flicking me in the head... I was watching "Finding Nemo" last night, and realized that I'm totally Marlin, the dad fish that is so consumed with the what if's and the worst case scenarios that he can't just let go and have fun with life.


Then I got these in various emails today:


"IT DOES NOT MATTER IF TODAY'S RESULTS DO NOT SHOW, THEY WILL IN TIME."


"Do not let fear control what you do (or don't) do? While taking risks can be scary, doing nothing is a big mistake, as it produces nothing fruitful within you."


Yeah... it's the shutting down, doing nothing and letting the fear take over, instead of taking over the fear and moving on that's been really keeping me where I am. There's some things in my life that are going great, but other things - my weight, my house, general habits, my mood - that I'm holding myself back.


No comments: