Thursday, February 5, 2009

BONK!




Yeah, that was me last night. Learned the joy of why it's important to eat several small meals throughout the day rather than a HUGE lunch and rely on the full feeling in your belly to carry you though an hour long intensive workout.

*BONK*

If you're not familiar with it, the best description I read of it is that it's pretty much a food fight. Your body is fighting with itself to get that last bit of glycogen in your system and can cause the brain to go 'done' (which happened in my case) or worst case, seeing Thing 1 & Thing 2 run circles around you while you take the road up on its offer to be a comfy bed...

So yeah. That was fun, and spend most of today trying to make nicey-nice with my blood sugar and the rest of my system without going too far overboard.

Love getting those lessons, especially when I start to get a bit cocky about my abilities. Yeah.

(oh, and Hubby... if you're reading this... surprise! Love you! :)




Technorati : , ,

No comments: