Thursday, September 25, 2008

OK fine...


So, there's times when the universe gives you the gentle nudges to get you going in the right direction, there's times when the PTB smack you upside the head with a ClueX4(tm).

After an awesome talk with my co-worker (have my first pseudo client!) and an even awesome-er talk with the hubby (squee!) last night, I'd pretty much made up my mind to get started on my personal trainer certification. Then I took the SP quizzy thing for 'do you need a personal trainer?'... here was my results:


You Have all the Know-How You Need

You probably knew, even before you took this quiz, that you don't need a trainer. You are experienced, knowledgeable, and have no trouble sticking to a fitness program or teaching yourself new things. While a personal trainer isn't for everyone, remember that even elite exercisers can benefit from contacting a fitness professional. You probably don't need someone holding your hand during a workout, but getting advice during a long-lasting plateau or gaining access to fitness measurements and tests may help you along your fitness journey. Many gyms and trainers offer one-time assessments (which typically include body fat, flexibility, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, and blood pressure tests) for an affordable fee.

No matter how much you know, the world of fitness and health information is constantly changing. Keep educating yourself and striving to improve your fitness program. Maybe you'll be the person who trains others someday!

::schmack from the ClueX4(tm)::

Maybe that's why I'm having a splitting headache right now. :P

That and the fact that it's full blown sinus season in my little world, and I spent the last 2 mornings walking outside. erg. want to enjoy the great outdoors but it seems to hate me. A lot.

But this whole process brings to mind something I heard recently - about if you find something you're passionate about and you make the commitment to pursue it, the universe will conspire to keep you on that path and help you succeed.

So whatcha think: Steph's Supah-stahhh Studios?




Technorati : , , , , , ,

No comments: